Friday 11 January 2013

Sweet memories of my college life...:)

College life over!!!!
7th jan 2013...t'was the last day of college....Lets go to four years back cherishing the sweet memories of my college life....
T'was my first day in college, actually very frightening, fear of ragging, seniors, new teachers, everything new......started with my bus journey....really it was so long....75 km... :/ 
Frankly speaking I did not wanted to study in this college just because it was so distant and the most important reason "it was in Palwal"....mmm!!! not Palwal actually Aurangabad, 15 km from Palwal..But now, I just love my college..and I am proud to be a MVNiet...


First year was really boring just because the whole day was like : teacher coming to the class, lecture then again  new teacher, then lecture, again new  teacher, again lecture and no fun...but that time I was having with me my sweet friends Poonam, Tripta and Prachi....They remained always with me every time...
Then came second year, the most special year of my life... :) :) I gained a lot in my college. Teachers were always helping, classmates were very good and friends awesome...:) :D talking about my friends some more were added to the existing list...Prakash, with whom I can share anything...my best friend, even I share my secrets with him...all the joys and sorrows..everything.....Srayosi who is my best friend since 9 years...ahhh!!  :) long time.... Ashish (Ashu)...Then I also started a project of IBM TGMC 2010 with my team members Tripta, Prachi and Poonam...well I did not knew that one day it would be my dream project ...and also completed my training period in DRDO....
Then came third year, the year of achievements, hard work and friendship.... :) This year was really really really awesome....I found my life long friends Namrata (Nammo), Surbhi (Sur) and Ojasvini (Oju)...Iwould like to tell some specifications about three of them....hehehe...Nammo our universal mummy...(she is going to kill me after reading this...hehehehe...:P:P )...mummy because she is soooo caring, so sweet, so soft and helping...Oju we had never called her "Ojasvini"...(inna bda naam kon le yaar)...sweet and innocent and always the first to clear out everything "samajhdaar bachchi".....now comes everyone's dulari ladali Sur....she is an entertainer, always joking, cool, tomboy and ya this was the year when she actually started working hard, studying and being serious in her life. We all participated in IBM TGMC 2011 and it was the real cause of our strong bonding. We worked on it without taking a sleep, without taking a dinner many nights and lunch many days, without thinking of anything else. Sarika was also there in the team...she is having a soft corner for everyone, sweet and cute too. We all worked in all day in the college in our "Mini Bangalore" (we use to call our library's computer section "mini bangalore") with our Swati Mam, the most sweet and helping teacher I had ever seen. She used to take care of all of us and worked all day and night without expecting anything for herself. Me and Oju were in same time and Sarika, Sur and Nammo were in another, and seriously I was really happy to have Oju with me as she worked beyond my expectations. Let me tell you about one night when we all had a night stay at Oju's house on 17 march 2012. Really could not forget that how we all were working day and night without a minute rest and I was having a bad cold that day and suddenly at 2 O' clock at night I was having a very bad pain in the legs due to weakness and tiredness and then Surbhi ji messaged it with hot oil and iodex. On last day of submission of project we all were at Nammo's house and we all were having an atmosphere of tension and fun both.Really I had never seen such a care. I also completed my third year training in CEA. We celebrated a lot of things in this year...Poonam's birthday, Holi, Nammo's birthday, our first mass bunk when we bunked our CN test hehehehehe....t'was a fun that day, also went to Surbhi Di's shadi (Oju's Di), and our first movie "Mausam" together and IT's first hangout in Satyam, Nehru Place then went to Bangla Saheb after completion of our project and watching "Grudge" together in CR 9 on Nammo's laptop while we were having free time in college. Then we went to celebrate our project submission in Domino's and watched "Housefull2" and ya how can I forget my,oju's and sur's dance "subah hone na de" hhhehehehhehe..:P:P....In all these days the person who was there always with me and helped to reduce my tension and stress was "Prakash". He had also worked in IBM TGMC 2011 and we both worked together from 27 jan to 31 jan at my house.In all t'was a superb year.
Now, coming to last year fourth year...well it was an year of full on masti.....some more friends were added to my friendlist. In this year we all actually realised how to live the life. A trip was organized to Chandigarh Infosys, it was the first time when we all had a trip from college. It was areal fun in the bus,started our journey at 2 a.m. and reached there at 12 p.m. and this time was the most special time we all had,played antakshari all way long and new new bachkane games hehehhe...our whole class was allotted a single bus. We can't forget Really it was an unforgettable trip. Acting of Rohit, tough looks of Harish, stories of Subodh,   Movie suggestions and "Main sharabi" dance of Tarun, Songs of Chirag, Masti of Preeti mam, Richa mam, Ajay sir, Beenu mam and Shweta mam, Khurana's crush hehehehe..... ;) , Prashant's good voice, Lalit's talks and our paratha and makhan breakfast at a dhabha,then question answering round in infosys....everything was just fabulous.....We all went to Hauz Khas on 7th november, a memorable day where we all got to know each other, played together, ate together, and cherished each moment together. Then that train daily journey was a fun, 2 months daily train journey..... really an adventure and fun with all my classmates. Then some of us went to Oodles technology for placement on 29 dec 2010 and then R.D. engineering college for franconnect placement on 9 jan 2013. Well now its time to have something serious in our life, to complete training of 6 months and searching a job, clearing GATE and lots more. We have again started IBM TGMC 2012 and its a time to be prepared for lots and lots of hard work in right direction. Well, hope everything will be good and this new year would prove to be the best till now.....:) :)
hehhehhe...t'was a very long post hmm...thanks for reading....:)




18 comments:

  1. Its a very nice i like it so much ....... :)
    (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading and visualized myself at your shoe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog!!!

    I am Also Blogger visit my Blog On @ https://collegememorieswithbesties.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is my great pleasure to visit your website and to enjoy your excellent post here. I like that very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just loved it.I was visualizing my self...actually this year I am going to btech and this was the best blog ever I read till now😊😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your college life is exciting and you are having great experiences 😊

      Delete
  6. Good experience πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete