Tuesday 22 January 2013

Very Happy today....

Sitting in my room and rewinding through the last two days....mmmmm....they were just d best with my friend  Surbhi Gulati.....she stayed with me at my home yesterday n it was a mixture of fun n tension....
Well starting with our journey all way long from our college to my home...ahh...long distance really.... n her constantly repeating words "yaar swati kaha h ye tera gaon"...hahaha.....
Mum n dad was not at home as they are attending marriage in lucknow....n me,surbhi,shanu bhaiya n mitu were having lot of fun altogether.As usually they were trying to tease me n I was like "Kya h bhaiya....kya h sur...."...hehehe....n real fun began when it was 7 in the evening...my students had come,I was preparing food   in kitchen n I was also busy in completing some tasks of office while surbhi was busy with her lappy with her "old melodies" trying to correct my old project......
It was like bad omen has surrounded us coz my eclipse was not working n suddenly my windows 8 crashed n I had to format d system and install windows 7....n surbhi's dialog ..."kasam se swati aaj to manhusiyat ki heights ho gai h"...n in these tensions we were having the dinner n really it was a total disaster...really i had never cooked such bad food in my life.....and Surbhi The Gulati had ate it...sach me mujhme bohot guts h...hehehe....well at 12 O' clock night we all were again having fun with lots of jokes and we were again with our sweet lappys trying to search code n complete other tasks then surbhi said "yaar swati kutto wali nind aa ri h mujhe"....Dil pr mt lena its just a pyaari language which means "bohot nind aa ri h yaar".....I said you dont worry...you just sleep I will handle it....then I was on a mission for running eclipse and finally at 3 O' clock...I got success n everything was running and actually fine....then I slept at 4 listening my favourite songs.....
In the morning...surbhi was again charged with her lappy and I was busy in making breakfast.....then we got ready for the first day in our office...really its a great feeling to work somewhere where you can learn a lot....
Again all long route from "Surya vihar to OAM technomedia pvt. ltd.".....ahh...long route again.....and surbhi's dialogue "yaar swati main tere ghar kabhi nhi aungi.....tere auto ar sadak kasam se kamar tod dete h".....hehehehe......her tone is really so "budhdhu type" that no one can resist him or herself from laughing.....
On our first day in our office i.e. on 22 jan 2013....we just realized that we are really big enough to handle the responsibilities...."hum sach me bde ho gae h"......things are changing so instantly......we realized that  "20-26 is not that nice an age as we had imagined... Although,we have the official permissions for some things,some of our friends are getting married,our career has just started,elders treat us as unproven theorems,people think we are always wrong even when we are right, we are too old for college but too young to be taken seriously,...we seem to enjoy both cartoons and news,we can no longer eat whatever we wish without being conscious about putting on weight, Every aunt we meet asks "Shadi Kb Kr re ho beta g" and uncle asks "aage ka kya socha h beta?"...We have all the confidence in the world but little achievements....We know that whatever we have been taught about the world in schools has been a sheer waste of time.... we now know love is nowhere and that friendship sometimes has its terms and conditions.....And we now realize that this age and part of life is not exactly what we thought it would be...!!!!"
And the most important reason for my happiness is surbhi gulati's post on facebook...."Pihu Srivastav ...........thnk u....for being dre....thnk u fr making me wht i m today...i knw m kch bani nhi hui..but wht i m today is just bcz of u...i m glad tht u r dre...and will remain......."....OMG really I had never expected this from sur.....M really feeling gud coz really Sur has changed positively.....I dont knw whether its coz of me or anything else coz now sur is a person having a sense of responsibility, humor and full of will power...I only say one thing to you dear that "Life is a gift...dont let it go waste...grab as much as you can....reduce your negativity and just go out and believe on yourself... everything is very easy in this world...just say always "I can"...n u really can.....:)"
In all these situations I am missing my closest friend Prakash a lot....hmm...busy in his sister's marriage....he doesn't even knows that what m feeling although he is always the first person with whom I share my happiness and my sorrows......and also missing my "nammo"...yr  this is not fair tu abhi se busy ho gai h......n m also missing the fun we used to have in our class.....Oju.me.sur n nammo..altogether....its been a long time .....
Guys missing u all a lot....!!!


1 comment: